DISCLOSURE TEXT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Below is the name of your personal data VITA GROUP (“COMPANY”) is presented under the headings.
a) About the Data Officer
Your personal data may be processed by the VITA GROUP within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”). Within the scope of the Law, the VITA GROUP is accepted as data officer.
b) Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data is processed in accordance with the conditions for processing personal data listed in Articles 5 and 6 of the Act.
Without limiting the purposes of processing your personal data: providing the legal and commercial security of the VITA GROUP or the business partners of the VITA GROUP, maintaining the commercial activities of the VITA GROUP and managing the human resources and employment policies of the VITA GROUP.
All necessary technical and administrative measures are taken in order to prevent the unlawful processing of your personal data and the unlawful access to your data and to keep your personal data safe.
c) Sharing Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be shared with the VITA GROUP Companies and with the shareholders, business partners, suppliers, external service providers and legally authorized public institutions and organizations in accordance with the provisions of Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
For the purposes of sharing your personal data, there is no limitation: providing the legal and commercial security of the VITA GROUP or the business partners of the VITA GROUP, maintaining the commercial activities of the VITA GROUP and managing the human resources processes and employment policies of the VITA GROUP.
If your personal data is shared, necessary security measures are taken.
d) Methods of Collecting Your Personal Data and Their Legal Reasons
In order to maintain its activities, the VITA GROUP collects your personal data through surveys, web sites, representatives of the VITA GROUP and similar channels and processes it in accordance with the conditions listed in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law for various legal reasons.
e) Your Rights arising from the Law on Your Personal Data
Under the law, you have the following rights to your personal data:
1. To learn whether personal data is processed,
2. Request information if personal data has been processed,
3. To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately,
4. Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
5. Request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
6. Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Law,
7. Request notification of transactions carried out in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 to third parties to whom personal data are transmitted,
8. Object to the occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
9. Demand for damages in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You may apply in writing to the VITA GROUP to use your rights mentioned above and send the application to the address information given below. In case new application methods are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, these methods will be announced by the VITA GROUP.
Applications made within this scope will be finalized within the shortest possible time and within 30 days. These applications are now free of charge. However, if the Personal Data Protection Board determines a fee schedule, charges may be made in accordance with this schedule.
f) Contact Information
You may send the above-mentioned Campaign Form, which contains the identification information required to use your rights, the right you want to use and the subject matter of your request, to the address specified in this Campaign Form by registered mail.